Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked & shredded
- 2 cups dry Basmati rice
- 20 oz Enchilada sauce
- 16 oz Refried beans
- 1 cup Shredded White Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 11 oz whole kernel corn
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 bunch fresh clilantro chopped
- sour cream
Preheat oven to 350 F degrees
Cook the dry rice as directed on package.
Mix the two cheeses together. In a large bowl mix the shredded chicken with the enchilada sauce, refried beans and half of the cheese.
Add rice, season with salt and pepper if needed, and mix well.
Pour rice mixture into a large casserole dish. Top with corn then with remainder of cheese.
Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes or until cheese melts and is bubbly. Garnish with fresh, chopped cilantro and sour cream and serve warm.