Chili’s Grill & Bar has come to be one of the great places to enjoy Southwestern dishes, whether you are craving Fajitas, Tacos or a Quesadilla, Chili’s can satisfy that craving. Back in January Chili’s introduced its new Fresh Mex Menu which consists of eight new offerings, including two Fresh Mex Bowls. The bowls are available in either Chipotle Chicken or Margarita Chicken, but guests can also customize the bowls by choosing their protein, Steak and Shrimp are also available.The other 6 new Fresh Mex menu items are:
- Green Chile Chicken Enchilada – filled with seasoned chicken and Monterey Jack cheese and topped with green chile sauce, melted three-cheese blend, chopped cilantro, house-made corn and black bean salsa.
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada – filled with seasoned chicken and Monterey Jack cheese and topped with sour cream sauce, melted three-cheese blend, chopped cilantro, house-made corn and black bean salsa.
- Beef Enchilada – filled with taco seasoned beef, three-cheese blend and onion and topped with ancho sauce, melted three-cheese blend, chopped cilantro, house-made corn and black bean salsa.
- Cheese Enchilada – filled with a three-cheese blend and diced onion and topped with ancho-chile sauce, melted three-cheese blend and chopped cilantro.
- Tostada – Taco seasoned beef or seasoned chicken with fresh shredded lettuce, house-made pico de gallo, three-cheese blend and black beans topped with chopped cilantro, fresh avocado slices and a drizzle of cumin-lime sour cream on a crispy corn tortilla dusted with southwestern spices.
- Crispy Taco – Taco seasoned beef or seasoned chicken, fresh shredded lettuce, three-cheese blend, house-made pico de gallo, chopped cilantro and a fresh avocado slice in a crispy corn tortilla dusted with southwestern spices.
Items from the Fresh Mex menu are available in the new Southwest Pairings options which allows you to choose two or three entrees to enjoy along with rice and black beans, starting at only $8. My husband and I recently had a date night and I chose the Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada along with the Chicken Quesadilla for my pairing, you can see them in the picture above. The sour cream sauce on the enchilada was wonderful and the Chicken Quesadilla had just the right spice. The rice was nice and fluffy and along with the black beans complimented the dish very well.
My husband chose the Beef Enchilada and Green Chile Chicken Enchilada you see above. My husband loved the Green Chile Sauce on the Enchilada which married well with the Cilantro and Corn and Black Bean Salsa. The Beef Enchilada had a rich and bold Ancho chili sauce that my husband really liked. If you are a fan of Chili’s and their Southwestern entrees, you need to give their new Fresh Mex Menu a try. If it has been a while since you have been to Chili’s, stop in and give it a try, I am sure you will enjoy it. If you would like to have a free lunch or dinner at Chili’s enter my giveaway for a $15 Chili’s gift card that begins on 2/22 here and be sure to check Chili’s out on facebook, twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.