Febreze is the brand that we have come to know and trust over the years to not just mask oders, but to eliminate them. From the same great company that gives us sprays to knock the odors out and bring the freshness in comes a line of HEPA-Type Air Purifiers.
Available in tabletop, mini tower and tower (pictured above) models there is a Febreze Air Purifier to fit your needs.
Tower Model features:
- Designed for large sized rooms, Febreze freshness scent control dial allows you to control scent intensity
- Includes 1 linen & sky™ scent cartridge
- Can also be used with spring & renewal™ Scent cartridge (sold separately)
- Circulates & filters room air up to 5 times an hour
- Manual Controls with easy-grip knob
- 3 air cleaning levels
- Electronic filter and scent replacement indicators
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Recommended for large rooms (200 sq. ft.)
If the battle of you vs. dust in your home is never-ending and you are tired of stale, stuffy air with odors that linger then you need a Febreze Air Purifier. Equipped with dual action HEPA- Type filters for odor and dust reduction, Febreze air purifiers trap up to 99% of airborne particles including dust, pet dander and other allergens while releasing the fresh scent of Febreze linen & sky or spring & renewal. With 3 air-cleaning levels and a freshness scent control dial, the Febreze Air Purifiers are customizable to the user’s preference.
• HEPA-Type filter removes up to 99% of air pollutants
• Includes 1 Febreze linen & skyTM scent cartridge (lasts up to 30 days)
• Replacement scent cartridges (linen & skyTM and spring & renewalTM) are available for purchase
• 3 air-cleaning levels
• Freshness scent control dial
• Automatic filter and scent replacement reminders
• ENERGY STAR® qualified
• Available in 3 sizes
- Mini Tower
Price & Availability
• SRP $59.99-$89.99 (small, medium and large unit sizes available)
• Scent Refill 2 pack $9.99 (each refill lasts up to 30 days)
• Available at Walmart, Sam’s Club, Amazon.com and other retailers this fall. Models may vary.
Febreze Air Purifiers teamed up with Colleen Padilla, owner of Classy Mommy, to create a series of videos sharing the best tips and tricks for bringing clean air to every room of the house, check them out below.
I know you have some tough odors in your home and if you have cats and dogs like we do there are probably some things floating around in the air that should not be. Lucky for you Queen of Reviews has teamed up with Febreze to offer a Tower Air Purifier to one of my lucky readers. Just enter using the Giveaway Tools widget below and be sure to show Febreze some love on facebook, twitter, YouTube and Pinterest. Good luck!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."