Enter for a chance to win this Mamaway Baby Sling Baby Carrier Giveaway!
$74.95 retail value
About the prize
- One size fits all and fully adjustable, quick to set up and can be adjusted to fit different body sizes and positions in seconds.
- Easy on your back – your baby’s weight is evenly distributed along your back and shoulders to comfortably carry your baby or toddler, for hours on end!
- Newborn carry position is snug like the womb and can help to settle your baby.
- Patented pocket design so you can take it anywhere.
- 100% Premium Combed Cotton, machine washable and fast drying.
Read my entire review here.
Sponsor and Host: IMHO Views, Reviews and Giveaways
Our giveaways are a success and the main reason is because of our awesome co-hosts and participating bloggers!
Be sure to visit their blogs and support the blogs-it benefits everyone. Like, follow, subscribe!
And now for the very best part-the giveaway!
Giveaway dates: 3/18/17 1 am CST – 4/17/17 11:59 pm. CST
Open to entrants in the Continental United States that are 18 years or older.
One set of entries per person.
Prize: One winner will receive one Mamaway Baby Sling Baby Carrier – Pink Mille Feuille (One Size) $74.95 retail value (subject to change)
Note since IMHO VR&G is supplying the prize and I only have one of these I cannot be responsible for lost or stolen mail. Every effort will be made to get the prize to you without incident and it will be mailed with insurance.
Please read the rules here before entering.
Disclaimer: None of the other blogs that posted this giveaway are responsible for issuing the prizes. The sponsor listed above will be awarding the prize(s) to the winner(s). None of the social media platforms are affiliated with this giveaway in any way. If you would like to sponsor a giveaway like this, email [email protected] and I will respond within 48 hours.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."