Meatball Sub Casserole
- 1 loaf of white bread , cut into 1-inch thick slices.
- 1- lb . pkg. fully cooked meatballs , if using frozen meatballs – thaw first
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup 0% greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp . Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp . pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350.
In medium sauce pan, place a few table spoons of water, sauce and meatballs. Simmer for about 10 minutes, until meatballs are warmed.
Place bread slices in an ungreased 9×13 baking dish.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, and seasonings.
Spread cheese mixture over bread slices. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella. Spoon meat & sauce over bread. Sprinkle cheese.
Bake uncovered, for 20 minutes.