Winters can be cruel sometimes. They end up making your skin dull and dry. It is extremely important to take care of your skin in winter.
Some expert tips should be followed to ace your winter look. A slight variation in your usual makeup routine may work wonders for you and your skin. Some of the best tips are mentioned in the latter part of the article.
Trending makeup looks in winter
These tips will never go out of style. With these, you can carry off your looks with great ease. To read more about them, have a look below in the article.
- Gold eyes + Berry lips: This superb combination will give you the right amount of dimension and that much-wanted bling for winter. This is not a unique pairing but with the right amounts, you can ace your looks in this rigid season too.
- Classic red pout: If you do not have the time for full-face makeup, then a red hot lipstick can be the most suitable option for you. It is considered a full makeup in itself. Do carry red lipstick in your bag always.
- Flushed cheeks: Your cheeks can be the center of attraction on your face. Use a natural yet rosy-flush blush on the apples of your cheeks. Highlight that part of your face and get the best compliments.
- Sultry maroon eyes: Have you always heard of maroon lipstick and not eye makeup? Well, this is possible. Maroon was never considered as eye color. Since the trend is now changing, you can apply this classic color to your eyes also. Other ladies will take inspiration from you.
- All-over glow: All-over glow is what all you need. A complete glowing face has the potential to brighten even the surroundings. Jokes apart, it will make you look the most beautiful out there amongst a herd of other makeup queens.
- Statement brows: Filling up your brows perfectly can also rock your winter look. No matter what you are wearing, it will suit you. Just make sure that you do not overdo your eyebrows as it will make them look bushy.
- Bright blue eyes: Cobalt blue is perfect to shine on in an icy winter season. This gives your eyes a natural look with the perfect shimmer. Two coats of it will do the work for you.
- Metallic inner corner: This will reveal the festive side inside yours. Festive moods are all about the perfect glitter and shimmer, the metallic inner corner will fulfill that purpose.
- White feline eyes: Are you tired of the classic cat eye makeup? If yes, then go for this. It involves using white eyeshadow to create a dramatic winged shape.
- Silver ombre eyes: The silver touch on your eyes will set the perfect mood for you. Apply this on the inner corner area of your eye and dance like nobody’s watching.
Ladies, without wasting a single second, add these makeup items to your bag. Your look will inspire other ladies to dress up like you as well.