Sausage Cheese Balls
- 3 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (16 ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves , crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley or 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
Heat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2×10 1/2x2x1 inch.
Stir together all ingredients, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown.