Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bootler. All opinions are entirely my own.
Have you ever arrived home from work with intentions of cooking dinner, but you are just not feeling it? Maybe you are having movie night and get the munchies, but who wants to stop and go pick something up? Thanks to Bootler you can find a food delivery service and compare prices, availability and delivery time all in once place. Bootler is not a food delivery service, but rather an online aggregation service for delivery food working with 6 different delivery partners. I am sure you have used similar websites to find the best deal on a flight or hotel room and then when you find the best deal they direct you to the hotel or airline, it is like that, but for food delivery.
Here are some quick facts about Bootler:
- 6 different delivery partners and growing
- You can order both food and alcohol from their site. Alcohol comes from a delivery service called ‘Saucey.’
- Currently only Chicago based but expanding to NY by the end of the year and more major cities soon after
- 100,000 visitors per month
- 2,000 people daily ordering from their service
- Launching a mobile app in September