Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
I love my Yankee Candles all year long, but there is just something even more special when fall comes and it gets cold outside. As we head into winter and the holidays approach, having the house filled with the scent of Sparkling Cinnamon or Cranberry Chutney just sets the mood. For the 2014 Holiday Season Yankee has announced several new offerings, see below for all the details.
I love the Shimmer and Sparkle Candles, available in Balsam & Cedar, Sparkling Cinnamon and Sugared Apple. Featuring a crystal shaped dome the candlelight sparkles and shimmers, providing luxurious ambiance as your home is filled premium fragrances that are as true to life as you can get. These candles are only available for November and December and are priced at $29.99 MSRP.
- New holiday fragrances – For that person on your list who’s impossible to please, it’s hard to go wrong with a Yankee Candle in one of the brand’s cheery and festive new holiday fragrances: Luscious Plum, Candy Cane Lane, Angel Wings (online only), Magical Frosted Forest and Winter Garden.
Availability: October 2014, online and in-store Pricing: $1.99 – $27.99 MSRP
- New Pure Radiance holiday fragrances – Those with more of a contemporary taste will love Yankee Candle’s fun new holiday fragrances available in its sleek Pure Radiance candle form, complete with a crackling wick to create a cozy atmosphere anywhere: Winter and Christmas Candy.
Availability: October 2014, online and in-store Pricing: $22.99 – $27.99 MSRP
- Woodland Snow – For those who love all things festive, Yankee Candle’s new novelty Woodland Snow collection will be a welcome gift. Adorned with woodland scenes and inspired by winter’s beauty, this collection is available in pillar form and four new fragrances: Iced Pine Cone, Frosted Berries, Snow Dusted Woods and Flurries.
Availability: November – December 2014, online and in-store Pricing: $19.99 – $24.99 MSRP
- Y. Collection – An elegant person needs an equally refined set of candles to grace their space. Sure to please the decorator on your list with a taste for the finer things in life, Yankee Candle offers its sophisticated new Y. Collection in tumblers and a rich selection of fragrances: Gather, Yuletide, Nightfall, Fig, Incense & Teak, Amber, Peony Peppercorn and Currant.
Availability: October 2014, online and in-store Pricing: $36.99 MSRP
- Fresh Burst – This nifty and versatile fragrance dispenser is a tried and true stocking treat that will keep rooms full of Yankee Candle classic and seasonal fragrances all year round.
Availability: Now, online and in-store Pricing: $9.99 MSRP, base unit; $5.49 MSRP, refill
- Smart Scent™ Vent Clips – Tuck this treat into the stocking belonging to the traveler on your list, so they can take their favorite classic or seasonal Yankee Candle fragrance on the road. The odor neutralizing Smart Scent vent clip fastens securely to any vehicle’s dash vents.
Availability: Now, online and in-store Pricing: $5.49 MSRP
Yankee Candles make the perfect gift for anyone from your Mom to that weird brother-in-law that you never know what to buy, just get him a gift card, maybe he likes Apple Spice, or if not who doesn’t like MMM, Bacon. Check out the Yankee Candle Gift Scenter to find the right gift for anyone including stocking stuffers and more.
The awesome folks from Yankee Candles have teamed up with Queen of Savings to offer my lucky readers the chance to win a Shimmer and Sparkle Sparkling Cinnamon Medium Jar. The giveaway starts at 12:01am CST on 12/10 here. Good luck and be sure to show Yankee Candle some love on facebook, twitter and Pinterest.