Make up is an art. Makeup is the way with which women enhance their beauty as well as impress themselves. Makeup should be done in such a flawless way that it not makes you look beautiful but also make people think it as your natural look. Humor is not only done to look attractive and charming but it sometimes helps us to cover the unwanted spots on face and make even skin tone. Workplace makeup should we natural and light, our makeup and looks at this professional place should not become the gossip for discussion. Workplace is a professional place so everything we do over here should we professional. So here are some tips below which help you to master your looks at your workplace as corporate make up follows some trend.
- Foundation– Foundation which you apply for workplace should be light which makes your skin tone even and gives you a natural look. Foundation choice should be tricky because mismatch shade could give you a horrible look so be careful while choosing the foundation color for your skin shade as makeup should never be visible to the people around us. The foundation which has moisturizing contents and cover the tanned portion of your skin proved to be a best choice.
- Lipstick – Lip shade matters very much in your complete look. Lip color selection for office should be light and normal that blend in your lips and gives you natural look. Red and pink color would be a wrong choice as they are dark and gives you an unprofessional look. Loud lipstick is good in parties but for office you should light lip shades which gives you a feminine look. some of the lip colors I would like to recommend you for your office look are mauve, soft pink, peach, beige, coral, rose and cinnamon. Even you can get up to 20% off with Nourished Life discount coupons available at Voucherfollow.com.
- Mascara and eyeliner – Eyeliner and mascara gives your eyes perfect look but don’t make your eyes look smoky or dramatic because that don’t have any place in your workplace. Eyeliner of black color will give you defined and iconic eye look rather brown will also not be a wrong choice. Mascara should be applied one or two coats don’t add much volume to your lashes let them look natural at workplace.
- Blush– When you are complete with your base the next option is to use blush and make your cheeks look rosy and attractive. Avoid using blush in volume you must make your cheek look natural you don’t have to become clown so use something which gives you a natural glow. I would suggest using blush instead of going pale.
- Eyebrows- Thick eyebrows by pencil are easily noticeable so don’t give thick touches to the eyebrows those extra touches are useful to enhance your party looks but not for your workplace. Eyebrow graphite pencil we use should be of the same color that matches your natural eyebrow. Thin eyebrows will be the best choice for workplace.
Other than this you also keep some things in mind like
- Formal dress and normal jewelry are best for office.
- Use good brands so that your makeup should be long lasting.
- Keep your skin hydrated and clean.
- Drink plenty of water to have clean, fresh and glowing skin.
- be tricky in choosing your products and colors to have natural look.