Choosing a rowing machine is a challenge. You are a beginner to rowing. You don’t know what are the benefits of a rowing machine. To top it all, you don’t know what to refer to when you want some concise tips on how to use a rowing machine. That’s what exactly we are going to tell you in this guide. Let’s get into it.
What is a rowing machine?
A rowing machine is an equipment that is used for aerobic exercises. It is mostly used in gyms. But in recent times, many people prefer it in their homes. Whether you use a speedier row or a row that focuses in providing you a complete workout, you should know the benefits of using a rowing machine and how to use it effectively.
Benefits of using a rowing machine:
Here is a list of benefits you can get when you use a rowing machine. Remember, if you haven’t experienced any sensational benefit through various types of workouts, you will get so much out of this equipment for sure. For more information feel free to visit mippin
- You’ll get effective aerobic exercise. If you want to improve your bodies overall health, then including an aerobic exercise is an important thing. Also, you’ll get an excellent stamina and a stronger immune system when you use a rowing machine consistently.
- You can lose significant amount of weight. A regular workout on a rower help immensely in reducing extra fat, burns calories, and gives increased energy. In an hour, a rower workout can burn 600 calories than any other home gym equipment. It is important to note that eating a healthy and balanced diet combined with the workout is the easiest way to lose weight in quick time.
- You can get an excellent upper body workout. A rower gives exercise to your shoulders, and to your upper and lower backs. This provides stellar workout for your upper body and it reduces back pain considerably.
- You can get an excellent lower body workout. Like the upper body, you’ll get an excellent workout to your lower body. Even rowing enthusiasts prefer lower body workout from a rower, which signifies its Importance. It also improves your muscle strength as well.
- You can get the best low impact cardio exercise. If you are overweight or you have consistent joint problem, then the rowing machine is a great alternative to weight bearing exercises. Rowing is a low impact natural exercise that puts minimum stress on your joints and provides great comfort.
- You can increase your endurance to a greater level. The body muscles will grow healthy and strong by regular workout if you are not feeling like getting up quick anyplace you sit and take rest; the chances are that you aren’t getting any physical activity. Rowing workout is a great alternative for increasing your endurance and energy. With continuous use, you’ll improve your stamina and metabolism.
- You can have greater convenience. By purchasing an affordable rowing machine, you can row from the comfort of your home. Sometimes, getting motivated towards exercising is harder than the exercise itself. That’s why, uncomplicated workouts such as rowing is more appealing than all other workout types.
- A rower won’t break your bank account. Many basic models won’t cost a pretty penny. You won’t have to sacrifice quality for a cheaper rowing machine. There are numerous models currently available with extensive features.
- A rower is easy to use. If your starting out as a beginner in workouts, a rower is an easy to get started machine. Don’t go for complicated equipment at first. Also, a rower is simple to learn, use, and good for all ages and abilities.
How to use a rowing machine effectively?
- First up, when you start using a rowing machine, you should make sure that you’ve set up your damper correctly. In other words, set the workout difficulty level exactly you want.
- Then, make sure your feats are setup properly. Choose proper gloves to have a good grip. Set them on a given pedestal and pull the straps tight so that the feats can’t move side to side.
- Next, hold your handlebars nice and easy. Your hands should be free and your thumbs should be relaxed.
That’s it. You are properly setup. Now learn the proper rowing technique and start rowing!