Treatlife started with their smart lighting system and are exploring new ways every day to make your living space more peaceful, energy-efficient, and intelligent. At Treatlife they expect technology to understand you and make things easier by adapting to your needs. They believe that everyone should have access to the latest in smart home technology without having to compromise on quality or features. Their goal is to offer competitive prices by cutting out middlemen and keeping margins low so that they can pass the savings on to their customers.
For review purposes we received a 4-Pack of the Treatlife Wi-Fi Smart Dimmer Single Pole Switch. One thing to note is that if you have lights that have multiple switches that control them, the single pole switch will not work, you will need the 3 way dimmer.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with Alexa, Google Assistant; standard wallplate size; supports up to 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 400W incandescent bulbs. 2.4G Wi-Fi only (NOT 5G); single-pole use only(NOT 3-way).
- 0% – 100% DIMMING: Adjust desired brightness via the smooth touch dimming area – dim to a gentle glow to enjoy a candlelight dinner with your families. Brightness memory function will remember and turn back on to the last light setting when powered off.
- HOME AUTOMATION: Remote control from anywhere; set light schedules for waking up with a soft glow in the morning; or set the light to turn on and off randomly when you are on vacation to trick potential intruders. Also your family members can control the switch by family sharing function.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Neutral Wire is required; Step-by-step instructions will guide you through the wiring process. no screws showing at all; no hub needed.
- WARRANTY: 2-year quality warranty, 90-day money back guarantee and lifetime customer support. Please contact us if you have any questions about your bulb types, installation or Wi-Fi connections.
One feature that we love about these switches is that as you can see above in the left picture, when the switch is off, the button is lit up so you can find it in the dark. When the switch is powered on, the LED’s across the bottom light up to show the level of brightness set.
The Smart Link app is used to manage Treatlife switches. Screenshots above show how the switch can be controlled, you can set routines, timers a countdown and even schedule to turn on and off at certain times across certain days. Overall the Treatlife switches work pretty well. A lot of the lights in our house are controlled by multiple switches so it was disappointing that we cannot use these in those situations. One thing we have experienced with this switch in place is that when the switch is off, the lights will flicker every now and then. The current switch we have in place is controlling the flood lights in the backyard. We have noticed a couple of times that we come home and the switch is off, we see the lights flicker a couple of times and then go out. We did not ever see this when we had a standard switch in place. Is this an issue with the switch or a compatibility issue with the LED bulbs we are using? It is hard to say, but regardless of the bulb being used, if the switch is turned off, there should not be any power to the bulbs to make them light period. Treatlife products can be purchased directly from their website treatlife.tech. Check them out today!