I was recently given the opportunity to try and review a variety of Almondina cookies and let me tell you they are absolutely delicious. The Almondina cookie is an all-natural, crispy almond cookie that is Kosher and Pareve (non-dairy), it has no cholesterol and no added fat, salt, or preservatives and has only 30 calories. This crisp cookie does not have to be dipped and goes well with coffee, tea, soft cheeses and fine light wines. Almonds and other nuts have many known health benefits such as lowering the risk of heart disease by reducing cholesterol, providing significant amounts of magnesium, vitamin E, fiber, and potassium, all are beneficial to coronary health. Almondina cookies are a gourmet cookie, health food and snack all in one. The wide variety of flavors listed below ensures that there is something for everyone, my favorite is the Chocolate Cherry.
· Original – America’s all natural favorite with almonds and raisins
· Chocolate Cherry – We combined the world’s finest dark chocolate with plump cherries to produce an irresistible, decadent treat without guilt.
· Choconut – Rich tasting crunchy chocolate, but low in calories
· Cinnaroma® – The original biscuit for cinnamon lovers
· Gingerspice – Trend setting, with chunks of Australian ginger
· AlmonDuo® – Double-nut wonder with almonds and pistachios
· AnniversaryT – Award winning delight with a touch of anise
· BranTreats® – Made with oat bran and the finest cinnamon “Cookies For Breakfast”
· Sesame – Irresistible, exotic, flavorful
· Seasonal Pumpkin Spice – A seasonal attraction with a delightful touch of fall spices combined with the highest quality almonds and pepitas(pumpkin seeds)
· Chocolate Dipped – the Original® dipped in the finest, pure, rich dark chocolate was previously offered only certain times of the year is now available year round
Almondina cookies are now sold in all 50 states and several foreign countries. Distribution has been expanded and you can now find Almondina cookies at Fairway, Publix, Hy Vee, Giant Eagle, Brookshire, Mollie Stone’s, Hannaford, Jewel, Whole Foods, The Fresh Market, Trader Joes, TJ Maxx, Marshalls and many others. You can also checkout their handy store finder at www.almondina.com. Also be sure to check them out on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Almondina.Brand and on twitter @Almondina.
Who would like to win a sampler pack of Almondina cookies? Well you are in luck because the lovely folks at Almondina cookies have been nice enough to offer one. Just enter using the Rafflecopter below and a winner will be randomly chosen on July 16th. Good luck everyone!
a Rafflecopter giveaway