The Ravensburger North America brand includes Ravensburger, Wonderforge and BRIO, all offering great gift ideas from games to puzzles to help us get the family around the table. This Holiday Season we received 4 games from the Ravensburger family to give a try and hope you will add them to your shopping list.
In this epic contest of sinister power, Take on the role of a Disney villain and strive to achieve your own devious objective. Discover your character’s unique abilities and winning strategy while dealing twists of fate to thwart your opponents’ schemes. Find out who will triumph over the forces of good and win it all! Disney villainous is a fun board game for families with kids age 10 and up and is also perfect for more serious board gamers. It makes a great gift for Disney lovers and is a toy of the year finalist for 2019! This game is very involved and takes some time to get it all figured out so that gameplay is smooth. We watched the tutorial video that comes in the instructions and it helped a lot, but please note this game is time consuming and do not plan on a quick 30 minute or hour game. Our game actually spread over a couple of days.
In King Me! The crimson Kingdom and the Onyx empire face off in this head-to-head battle inspired by the ancient game of checkers! Hop your pieces across the game board to capture the powerful crowns of fantastical Realms. Beware, your fate can change as exciting event cards come into play! Use strategy to out maneuver your opponent and seize victory!
- What you get – 1 game board, 12 red checkers, 12 black checkers, 4 crowns, 4 king tiles, 24 cards, 2 reference cards, and instructions.
- Fun play experience – King Me is a strategy board game for ages 8 and up, score the most point by capturing your opponent’s checkers and controlling the kingdoms.
- Great replay value – 45 minute play time, 2 players, with a beautifully illustrated game board and familiar play pattern with thematic twists makes King Me easy to learn and interesting to play!
I do love puzzles and Ravensburger makes some of the best I have ever solved. Now they have added a whole new twist to puzzles with the Escape Puzzles. Ravensburger Escape Puzzle The Witches Kitchen features:
- Comes with the 759-piece puzzle, instructions booklet, and sealed white envelope with final solution – don’t open until the end!
- High quality components – Ravensburger jigsaw puzzles for adults are crafted with premium quality, in terms of both content and material.
- A perfect social activity – The Escape puzzle is great for a party or testing your problem solving skills with friends and family.
- A unique puzzle experience – The image is slightly different than the box image, challenge your attention to detail and finding the riddles.
kNOW! Family Board Game, The Always Up-to-Date Quiz Game is like no other game you have played. Play kNOW! offline straight out of the box. Or, for the best game experience, play online using the Google Assistant. Download the Google Assistant for free to your favorite Android or iOS device from the Google Play or App Store. You can also use a Google Smart Speaker or Google Home Device. Set up the board and buzzer, cards, and pawn, and get ready to play. kNOW! is made up of ten mini games, focusing on intuition, creativity, knowledge, and fun! Players earn points for doing well in each mini game. Play an individual board section for a shorter game, or play the entire board for a longer experience. Whoever earns the most points by the end of the game wins!
kNOW! Family Board Game is made up of several mini games.
Sound by Sound: Listen to a sound provided by the Google Assistant. When you think you know what the sound is, buzz in to guess!
Top Hits: Write down a word or new word combination using a word provided by the Google Assistant. For example, when given tree as a word, players might write Christmas tree or treehouse. Whoever creates the word that gets the most internet search hits wins!
Up 2 Three: Write down three answers to the question provided within 20 seconds. Try to choose the answers you think either the game card or the Google Assistant will provide!
Great Question: Think of a question to get the Google Assistant to say the provided word or phrase. For example, ask What is the capital of Italy? to get the Google Assistant to say Rome.
Quick on the Draw: Be the first to buzz in with the correct answer to a question!
- One-of-a-kind quiz game that’s always up-to-date thanks to integration of the Google Assistant! Google Assistant is free to download to your Android or iOS device.
- Featuring ten mini games and over 1,500 questions that change based on when and where you ask!
- Play offline without the Google Assistant for kids ages ten and up, or play online for ages 16 and up.
- Skip the rule book! Let Google Assistant take you through each game.
- Play part of the board for a short game, or the whole board for a longer experience.
Be sure to add these to your wish list and why not go ahead and get a couple of games to be ready for your holiday get together and be sure to show Ravensburger some love on facebook and YouTube.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Leave a Reply