Bee Simulator is buzzing into this Holiday season with a world inspired by Central Park where you can take part in bee races, collect pollen from rare flowers and defy dangerous wasps. Featuring three game modes including co-op and PvP on split screen you will have a blast with friends and family. The hive awakens as the sun’s first rays warm the horizon. It’s time to test your wings, receive orders from the Queen and begin your first mission. And that’s just the start of your adventures. Humans want to cut down the tree that holds your hive, so your fate – and that of the whole swarm – rests on your tiny shoulders! A unique chance to see the macro scale world from the micro perspective of a honeybee.
One thing you will quickly notice about this game is the vivid graphics. With it being cold outside here in Tennessee I welcome the lush green grass, sunshine and beautiful flowers.
The game is very intuitive and easy to play and will be fun for all ages. The upper right hand corner tells you the current objective and the golden beams of light placed around the map are your guide for where to go.
The loading screens provide fun facts about bees as you wait.
Bee Simulator features:
• A realistic representation of a place inspired by Central Park
• Three diverse modes enriched with educational elements:
– One-player story mode presents you with a family of bees. Will you save the hive from the threat of human beings?
– Exploration mode allows you to freely discover a world inspired by Central Park in New York
– Split-screen mode can be either used for cooperation or competition. It includes an additional maps that make the game even more fascinating
• A possibility to interact with the surroundings: people, animals, plants, and other insects
• Lack of violence – it’s a perfect choice for parents seeking a game to safely play with their children
• Relaxing music composed by Mikołaj Stroiński, who was responsible for the soundtrack of such games as The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
Bee Simulator is available for PC, XBOX One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch. Pickup your copy today!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."