I love the convenience of being able to take my music everywhere with me thanks to my phone. Wireless connectivity for earbuds is a must have, who wants to have a cord dangling? But, good quality sound, in a small wireless form factor has always been expensive, until now thanks to the new JLab JBuds Air Family. Now I can have wireless audio, with outstanding quality and battery life with all the convenience of those $200+ earbuds.
The #1 True Wireless Earbud under $100* (JBuds Air) now features three new models to give you true wireless earbuds that deliver on sound, quality and comfort. Meet the new squad from JLab Audio, perfect fit for any lifestyle. There’s the new sport-inspired JBuds Air Sport, business-inspired JBuds Air Executive, and the JBuds Air Icon, an upgraded everyday option. There’s something for everyone to #FINDYOURGO.
Convenient and affordable, any model from the JLab JBuds Air family offers:
- Great playtime – battery life starting at 24 hours
- Features for every lifestyle (sport fit, dual microphones for talking, etc)
- Integrated cable for charging
- Truly-wireless headphones
- Let you listen to your favorite tracks, so you won’t be held back by wires.
- Rechargeable battery
- Offers up to 6 hours of use on a charge.
- Provides protection from sweat, so you can easily wear headphones while working out.
- Bluetooth interface
- Enables simple wireless pairing with your Bluetooth-enabled device.
- In-ear design
- Fits securely and directs music into your ears for full, uninterrupted audio.
- Stereo design
- Delivers crisp tones.
- Dual connect (Air Icon Only)
- Use either earbud independently or use both and experience a seamless connection.
JLab True Wireless Air Family are the #1 selling airbuds under $100 and that is due to its excellent sound quality and features at a great price point. You can pick them up at Best Buy and at this price they are an excellent gift idea and go ahead and grab a pair for yourself, you deserve it.
Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Leave a Reply