West Paw gave me this product to try. For more information, on the FTC Endorsement Guides, go to http://bit.ly/1FRMynQ.
The goal of West Paw is to be dog’s best friend. That’s why we guarantee every product and will replace or refund any product that doesn’t live up to your standards. They also care about how they make the things dogs love. They make everything themselves in their own factory so that they know what goes into every product. West Paw also cares about the planet so they use eco-friendly in materials and manufacturing choices and are people-friendly in their business choices. Since the beginning, West Paw has incorporated thoughtful design and sustainable manufacturing into their toys, beds, leashes and collars:
- Zogoflex® dog toys can be infinitely recycled through our Join the Loop®program
- We store finished goods in reusable banana boxes, keeping them out of the landfill and eliminating the use of plastic totes
- We’ve recycled over 15 million plastic bottles through the use of IntelliLoft®, a recycled plastic fiber, in our toys and beds
The newest toy from West Paw is the Skamp which is built for for moderate chewers and is safer than sticks but ready for toss, fetch and tug-of-war. By combining an engaging three-lobe shape with superior durability, Skamp gives dogs that bounce-back resistance they love. Skamp flies far and floats for water-loving dogs.
Xena loved chewing on the Skamp and playing fetch with it. She is not a heavy chewer and after quite a bit of use you cannot hardly tell she has even chewed on it so we expect it to last a while. A full feature list of Skamp is below.
- Safer Than a Stick
- Flyer Inspired & Fun to Throw
- Great for Tug-of-War
- Fun for two dogs
- Dishwasher Safe
- BPA and Phthalate-free
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Backed by the Love It Guarantee™