According to research by Statista, currently the worldwide facial skin rejuvenation market has been steadily increasing from $2 billion USD in sales in 2016, to $2.2 Billion by 2018. It is expected to reach $2.9 billion in sales by 2026.
In addition, a study by Market Study Report, revealed that the skin rejuvenation industry is expected to witness its highest growth by 2024.
It appears that for those who may be considering investing in med-aesthetic technology, now is the best time.
SharpLight technology is the latest innovation in the medical aesthetic industry. SharpLight’s skin rejuvenation lasers are paving the way in the industry’s treatment of sun damaged and environmentally-polluted skin, as well as coagulated blood vessels in aging skin. In addition to their non-invasive lasers, their light-based systems for a variety of skin needs are leading the medical-aesthetic industry’s technological development as well.
Founded in 2004, SharpLight Technologies Ltd. is conveniently located in the Great Toronto Area (GTA). In addition, they are also part of the American Laser Group (AML), owner of the largest aesthetic clinic in Israel.
SharpLight is unique in the fact that, not only are they designing innovative med-aesthetic technologies, they also offer personalized technical and marketing support for clients.
SharpLight clients will be given training by a team of technicians and have access to a clinical team to answer any ongoing questions. A marketing team will supply all needed promotional items, including a business toolkit.
Sharp Light’s Skin Rejuvenation Treatments apply a variety of innovative technologies to give clients younger and healthier looking skin.
These include Intense Pulsed Light (IPL), multi polar Radio Frequency (RF), and Infrared (IF) technologies.
- Intense Pulsed Light
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology was first introduced in the 1990s, and after 10 years of research was improved upon by SharpLight through its Dynamic Pulse Control (DPL)technology in 2006. DPL has 3 different pulse configurations, Smooth Pulse, Long Pulse, and High Pulse. This allows for greater technician control over the treatment, with improved results, on all skin types.
- Radio Frequency Technology
Radio Frequency (RF) technology is safe and effective. It has also been clinically proven to rejuvenate facial skin, among other benefits.
Unlike lasers, RF delivers heat to the tissues non-specifically. RF technology is multi-polar, meaning that energy is equally distributed among the 3 sets of bi-polar centres. This is much safer, as each pole emits lower energy levels and less heat is placed on the epidermis.
The treatment is completely pain free.
- Infrared Technology
SharpLight’s Infrared (IF) technology, VermaDerm, uses long-pulsed wavelengths of infrared technology from 850 to1750 nm, to penetrate the skin for up to 4mm. This energy is then absorbed by intracellular fluid, warming and contracting the skin’s collagen fibres. Repeated cycles of heating increase skin’s firmness and tightness.
A built-in sapphire cooling system ensures that surrounding skin and tissues are not damaged.
VermaDerm is considered safe and effective for skin tightening and rejuvenation, as well as body contouring.
Who Are the Treatments For?
SharpLight’s treatments are perfect for those of all skin types and all age groups.
Specifically, the treatments are geared toward the face, neck, chest, and hands.
Benefits of Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
Visibility tightens skin
Reduces signs of aging, such as pigmentation, age spots, and wrinkles
Simple – consists of one session per month
Types of Equipment for Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
SharpLight offers a variety of equipment for skin rejuvenation treatment.
- OMNIMAX S4 – Along with skin rejuvenation, the OMNIMAX S4 also offers treatment for body contouring, tattoo removal, and treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions. It contains 4 technologies that can be used separately or combined. It has been proven safe, effective, and long-lasting.
- ONMIMAX S3 – Along with skin rejuvenation, the OMNIMAX S3 also offers treatment for hair removal, body contouring, treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions, and acne. It contains 3 powerful technologies that offer the flexibility of many treatments. These include Dynamic Pulse Control (DPL), radio frequency (RF), and VermaDerm technology. It is considered safe and effective on all hair and skin types.
- RAPIDDPC – Used primarily for skin rejuvenation and repair, the RAPICDPC uses Dynamic Pulse Control (DPL) technology. In addition, it can also be used for hair removal, acne, vascular and pigmented lesions, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- RAPIDFIRM – Used primarily for skin rejuvenation and skin tightening procedures, the RAPIDFIRM uses VermaDerm long-pulseinfrared and multi-polar radio-frequency.
- RAPIDTIGHT – Used primarily for skin rejuvenation and skin tightening, the RAPIDTIGHT uses infrared-based VermaDerm technology for painless treatment of fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin.
Other SharpLight Technologies
Apart from skin rejuvenation technologies, SharpLight also offers hair removal, acne treatment, and treatment of pigmented and vascular lesions as well.
SharpLight’s technological advances continue to pave the way for innovations in the medical and aesthetic industry. Younger and healthier looking skin is now more attainable and affordable than ever.