Whole Wheat Pizza Crust Dough for Breadmaker
- Water , 80ºF/27ºC 1 cup
- Oil 2 TBL
- Sugar 1 TBL
- Salt 1 tsp
- Whole Wheat Flour 1 cup
- Bread Flour 1-1/2 cups
- Active Dry Yeast 1 tsp
- Select Pizza Dough Cycle
- Place finished dough on a lightly floured surface. Divide in half and press onto a 12-inch
- pizza pan, raising edges. (Sprinkle each Pan with 1 tablespoon of cornmeal if desired.)
- Generously prick dough with a fork. For 1 (12-inch thick) crust, do not divide.
- Bake at 425ºF/218ºC for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges of crust begin to turn a light golden
- brown. Remove, add toppings and return to oven to bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes 1 LB, 2 Thin Crusts